It's been a week since Nick's surgery so it was time for his first post-op appointment and apparently my husband might be part Wolverine. It went so well! The doctor said that he was amazed at how well his knee was healing and how little swelling there was. He can already straighten it which I'm told can take some people a couple of weeks. He also has excellent range of motion (can bend his knee 90 degrees) and was told that he could probably start driving and working out with the stationary bike by next week. My husband is pretty much amazing.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HaHaHa one leg has no hair- I don't know why I think that is so funny!? But I am glad you are feeling better!
I think he should shave his other leg as well.
Post a Comment