I not so secretly love Tim Burton. Nick would tell you it's because I like strange, weird, or unusual things and that's mostly true. I think it's amazing that someone's mind is that creative no matter how crazy it is. My mom, knowing this, bought Nick a ornament this year of the Corpse Bride and my little sister bought me the coolest mugs EVER of Jack Skellington. The odd thing is that as much as I enjoy the weirdness I didn't actually own any of the movies. However, on Friday my head teacher bought me the Nightmare Before Christmas for Christmas and then I came home to a disappointed husband who informed me that he had also purchased it for my stocking. Luckily, my head teacher kept the receipt so now I can return one and maybe get The Corpse Bride too. Best Christmas ever so far...

Oh, and not having to do with Tim Burton....my husband is awesome and bought me two new pairs of shoes yesterday, which if you've seen my shoes lately you'd know it was long overdue.... I am eternally grateful.
4 comments:
This is something we do NOT have in common. I am the opposite of a Tim Burton fan, but those mugs are pretty cool on the inside, I've gotta admit.
I don't know why you like so many weird things .... but its ok i still love you none the less. I am glad you love your mugs!
You know you have a good husband when he gets you something someone else also knows you would love.
My eyes wet themselves I was so excited!!
I wish someone would clue in to how much I love Tim Burton and get me those mugs and ornaments! I however, do own most of his flicks. You have Edward Scissorhands right? If not I will take immediate action to correct this.
Post a Comment