Our New Year's Eve was low key but a lot of fun. Nick and I went over to our friend's Stacy and Wayne's house for games, really delicious food and a soda tasting. Chad and Brianna came as well but we were really sad that Erin and Miranda had to stay home because of an ear infection. We played mormon bridge, kings gone wild and my favorite Clue, The Office Edition. I'm still confused how Jim killed Tobey with a ream of paper. I brought over my fondue pot and Stacy and Wayne brought a bunch of different sodas and had us taste them and try and guess what flavor they were. I learned that chocolate soda is gross and sangria taste like grapes gone bad even when it is non-alcoholic. Surprising, we all made it to midnight and watched the ball drop. We had so much fun and are so grateful that Stacy and Wayne let us come over and play. I didn't take many pictures and by the time I did nobody was really at their best anymore but here are the pictures I took anyway.

Wayne, Stacy and new baby Hayden

Nicholas and Chad
We hope everyone else had a great start to the New Year as well.

Wayne, Stacy and new baby Hayden

Nicholas and Chad

1 comment:
I've been saying for years that paper could be used as a lethal weapon. If I had 500 paper cuts I'm sure I would be dead. I'm guessing that's what went down. What I want to know is what made Jim snap?
Post a Comment