Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sienna and Daddy Date.

I had a bridal shower to attend a little bit ago and so Sienna and Nick were left to their own devices.  It warmed my heart to see some of these pictures via text message through out my morning.
Nick definitely won the best daddy award with Sienna that day.


They walked around the temple and checked out the flowers.  Daddy even let her touch the fountain...heaven in the eyes of a two year old.  They picked out new shoes and even got a 
Jamba Juice!  She absolutely loved it.

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

Fun posts, Marianne! I'm laughing over Sienna's whining at the river, ha ha :) Isn't that always how it is? I'm always planning things that I think Lydia will absolutely love, and it only turns out that way about 50% of the time. Our girls are good at being toddlers ;)