We started our Christmas celebrating on Christmas Eve by heading over to Nick's Grandma's house for dinner. We had a great time playing a game, eating good food, catching up with each other, and exchanging gifts. Braelynn, our niece, made out like a bandit but I think that she may have enjoyed the paper and boxes more than her presents. It so fun to see how big she's getting. My favorite part of the night is a tie between Nick and his brother discussing what Barbie's little sister was named and Nick putting together all of Braelynn's new toys including her bike.

On Christmas morning Nick and I woke up and looked through our stockings and opened the few presents we had under the tree. Nick indulged me this year and filled my stocking with tons of silly things including a back massager and three Tim Burton movies...I was wonderfuly spoiled. We started a tradition on our first Christmas that I buy Nick a Christmas book each year. This year I was excited to buy a children's book. We are now the proud owners of How the Grinch Stole Christmas and I think next year I might go for the Polar Express. After we opened everything we headed over to my parent's for breakfast and more gift opening...seriously spoiled. Dad then took us to the movie's followed by challenging us to some Wii bowling. We had a great dinner with most of my family and then headed home to end the night with The Nightmare Before Christmas.


3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Glad you had a very Merry Christmas!
Very nice Christmas you have there. Love the picture of Charles (of course), even if his mom looks very large. Have a good New Years!
Was Barbie's little sister NOT Skipper?
Just confirming - STILL not a proud owner of Edward Scissorhands (you said you got three in your stocking so I need to check).
Post a Comment